King's Smith 2
You can find below details on how to remove King's Smith 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall King's Smith 2 from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Please open http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
if you want to read more on King's Smith 2 on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s web page. Usually the King's Smith 2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\King's Smith 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. King's Smith 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\King's Smith 2\unins000.exe. King's Smith 2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1261696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in King's Smith 2. They take 6.34 MB (6651474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (441.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- King's Smith 2.exe (1.20 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- framework.exe (973.63 KB)
The current page applies to King's Smith 2 version 1.0
King's Smith 2 is a program marketed by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove King's Smith 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase King's Smith 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate King's Smith 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "King's Smith 2". The King's Smith 2 app will be found very quickly. After you click King's Smith 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about King's Smith 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for King's Smith 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\King's Smith 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall King's Smith 2.
8. After removing King's Smith 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of King's Smith 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing King's Smith 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove King's Smith 2 by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that King's Smith 2 by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove King's Smith 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:13:42.040