King’s Bounty: Legions
King’s Bounty: Legions is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall King’s Bounty: Legions from your systemNival
. You can read more on Nival or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.playkb.com
to get more information about King’s Bounty: Legions on Nival's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Heroes VI\steamapps\common\Kings Bounty Legions folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing King’s Bounty: Legions is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the King’s Bounty: Legions's main executable file and it takes about 2.74 MB (2876704 bytes) on disk.
King’s Bounty: Legions contains of the executables below. They take 29.18 MB (30597288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.74 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.93 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.09 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- clokspl.exe (173.00 KB)
- Darkstone.exe (1.31 MB)
- Darkstone000.exe (1.69 MB)
- makeo3d.exe (452.00 KB)
- QuestEdit.exe (1,000.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- DisciplesIII.exe (4.72 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall King’s Bounty: Legions.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 235400
King’s Bounty: Legions is a program marketed by the software company Nival. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove King’s Bounty: Legions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall King’s Bounty: Legions from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate King’s Bounty: Legions or simply click the Search field and type in "King’s Bounty: Legions". If it exists on your system the King’s Bounty: Legions program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select King’s Bounty: Legions in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about King’s Bounty: Legions, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for King’s Bounty: Legions:
- The software company is: http://www.playkb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove King’s Bounty: Legions.
8. After uninstalling King’s Bounty: Legions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of King’s Bounty: Legions which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling King’s Bounty: Legions using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove King’s Bounty: Legions by Nival from your computer, we are not saying that King’s Bounty: Legions by Nival is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove King’s Bounty: Legions supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 16:30:09.680