King Of The Road
This web page is about King Of The Road for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall King Of The Road from your PCModern, Inc.
. You can find out more on Modern, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mgi.ir
to get more data about King Of The Road on Modern, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Modern\King Of The Road folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Modern\King Of The Road\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove King Of The Road. King Of The Road's primary file takes around 2.77 MB (2908160 bytes) and its name is king.exe.
King Of The Road installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.13 MB (4328218
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- autorun.exe (532.00 KB)
- install.exe (112.00 KB)
- king.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (52.00 KB)
King Of The Road is an application by the software company Modern, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove King Of The Road is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall King Of The Road from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate King Of The Road or simply activate the Search field and type in "King Of The Road". If it is installed on your PC the King Of The Road program will be found very quickly. When you click King Of The Road in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding King Of The Road, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for King Of The Road:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mgi.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Modern\King Of The Road\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall King Of The Road.
8. After removing King Of The Road, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong King Of The Road that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing King Of The Road with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove King Of The Road by Modern, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that King Of The Road by Modern, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove King Of The Road in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:20:21.480