King Oddball is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall King Oddball from your systemKOGamer.com
. More information on KOGamer.com can be found here
. More data about the application King Oddball can be seen at http://www.kogamer.com
. King Oddball is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\King Oddball directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\King Oddball\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove King Oddball. King Oddball.exe is the King Oddball's primary executable file and it occupies about 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk.
King Oddball installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.15 MB (2250522
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (908.00 KB)
- King Oddball.exe (599.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
King Oddball is a program by KOGamer.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase King Oddball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove King Oddball from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate King Oddball or simply activate the Search feature and type in "King Oddball". The King Oddball program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click King Oddball in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about King Oddball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for King Oddball:
- The publisher is: http://www.kogamer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\King Oddball\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove King Oddball.
8. After removing King Oddball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of King Oddball that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing King Oddball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall King Oddball by KOGamer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that King Oddball by KOGamer.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall King Oddball supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-27 21:29:53.347