King Edward VII School
This info is about King Edward VII School for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall King Edward VII School from your computerD6 Technology
. Check out here
for more details on D6 Technology. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_102 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_102\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove King Edward VII School. King Edward VII School's main file takes about 1.29 MB (1357376 bytes) and is called d6_102.exe.
King Edward VII School installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.56 MB (2680000
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- d6_102.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_102_shell.exe (114.06 KB)
King Edward VII School is an application released by D6 Technology. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall King Edward VII School is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall King Edward VII School from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find King Edward VII School or simply click the Search field and type in "King Edward VII School". If it is installed on your PC the King Edward VII School app will be found automatically. When you select King Edward VII School in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about King Edward VII School, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove King Edward VII School.
8. After uninstalling King Edward VII School, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong King Edward VII School which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing King Edward VII School using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall King Edward VII School by D6 Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that King Edward VII School by D6 Technology is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall King Edward VII School in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 07:30:04.430