King Arthur: Collection
King Arthur: Collection is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall King Arthur: Collection from your systemNeoCoreGames
. Go over here
for more details on NeoCoreGames. Click on http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com
to get more details about King Arthur: Collection on NeoCoreGames's website. Usually the King Arthur: Collection application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\King Arthur Collection folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for King Arthur: Collection is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk and is named KingArthurCollection.exe.
The executables below are part of King Arthur: Collection. They occupy about 44.84 MB (47018600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KingArthurCollection.exe (360.00 KB)
- KingArthurMulti.exe (361.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (318.50 KB)
- PhysX_9.09.0814_SystemSoftware.exe (39.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86_SP1.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
King Arthur: Collection is a program by NeoCoreGames. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall King Arthur: Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete King Arthur: Collection from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate King Arthur: Collection or simply click the Search field and type in "King Arthur: Collection". The King Arthur: Collection application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select King Arthur: Collection in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding King Arthur: Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for King Arthur: Collection:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall King Arthur: Collection.
8. After removing King Arthur: Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong King Arthur: Collection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling King Arthur: Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove King Arthur: Collection by NeoCoreGames from your computer, we are not saying that King Arthur: Collection by NeoCoreGames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove King Arthur: Collection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 06:13:20.980