This page is about KineQuick 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall KineQuick 2 from your computerQ-Top bvba
. Go over here
for more info on Q-Top bvba. Please open http://www.kinequick.be
if you want to read more on KineQuick 2 on Q-Top bvba's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KineQuick2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KineQuick 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KineQuick2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named KineQuick.exe and it has a size of 15.48 MB (16236480 bytes).
KineQuick 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.95 MB (32456560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DatabaseUpgrade.exe (4.07 MB)
- KineQuick.exe (15.48 MB)
- KineQuickRegis.exe (1.48 MB)
- KineQuickUpd.exe (410.55 KB)
- NexusDatabaseCompactTool.exe (3.67 MB)
- quicksupportnl.exe (4.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (815.41 KB)
- gpg.exe (824.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of KineQuick 2.
KineQuick 2 is an application offered by Q-Top bvba. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove KineQuick 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KineQuick 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KineQuick 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KineQuick 2". If it exists on your system the KineQuick 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KineQuick 2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KineQuick 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KineQuick 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.kinequick.be
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KineQuick2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KineQuick 2.
8. After uninstalling KineQuick 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KineQuick 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KineQuick 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KineQuick 2 by Q-Top bvba from your PC, nor are we saying that KineQuick 2 by Q-Top bvba is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KineQuick 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-14 13:13:20.893