This web page is about Kindle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Kindle from your computerAmazon
. More information on Amazon can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Kindle\application directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Kindle's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Kindle\application\uninstall.exe. Kindle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 35.48 MB (37207872 bytes) on disk.
Kindle contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.68 MB (37408096
bytes) on disk.
- Kindle.exe (35.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (195.53 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Kindle:
Kindle is a program offered by the software company Amazon. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Kindle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kindle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kindle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kindle". If it is installed on your PC the Kindle application will be found very quickly. When you click Kindle in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kindle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kindle.
8. After removing Kindle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kindle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kindle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kindle by Amazon from your PC, nor are we saying that Kindle by Amazon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kindle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 08:13:28.690