This web page contains complete information on how to remove Killing Floor for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Killing Floor from your PCLarian Studios (Coop-Land)
. Further information on Larian Studios (Coop-Land) can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Killing Floor at http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Killing Floor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Killing Floor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Killing Floor\unins000.exe. Killing Floor's primary file takes about 34.00 KB (34816 bytes) and is named RUN_KF.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Killing Floor. They occupy 2.80 MB (2940246
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KillingFloorUpdate.exe (1.29 MB)
- Nick_Name.exe (63.50 KB)
- RUN_KF.exe (34.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (821.83 KB)
- KillingFloor.exe (188.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (440.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1060
of Killing Floor.
Killing Floor is an application released by the software company Larian Studios (Coop-Land). Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Killing Floor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Killing Floor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Killing Floor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Killing Floor". If it is installed on your PC the Killing Floor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Killing Floor in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Killing Floor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Killing Floor:
- The software company is: http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Killing Floor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Killing Floor.
8. After uninstalling Killing Floor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Killing Floor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Killing Floor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Killing Floor by Larian Studios (Coop-Land) from your computer, we are not saying that Killing Floor by Larian Studios (Coop-Land) is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Killing Floor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 10:07:10.957