Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Killing Floor 2 from your PCTripwire Interactive
. More info about Tripwire Interactive can be seen here
. More info about the application Killing Floor 2 can be found at www.corepacks.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tripwire Interactive\Killing Floor 2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tripwire Interactive\Killing Floor 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Killing Floor 2. KFGame.exe is the Killing Floor 2's primary executable file and it takes circa 33.14 MB (34746368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Killing Floor 2. They occupy an average of 38.18 MB (40029505
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt64.exe (408.45 KB)
- KFGame.exe (33.14 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (51.50 KB)
- UnrealLightmass.exe (2.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.8767.0
of Killing Floor 2. For other Killing Floor 2 versions please click below:
Killing Floor 2 is an application offered by Tripwire Interactive. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Killing Floor 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Killing Floor 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Killing Floor 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Killing Floor 2". If it is installed on your PC the Killing Floor 2 program will be found automatically. When you click Killing Floor 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Killing Floor 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Killing Floor 2:
- The software company is: www.corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tripwire Interactive\Killing Floor 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Killing Floor 2.
8. After uninstalling Killing Floor 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Killing Floor 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Killing Floor 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Killing Floor 2 by Tripwire Interactive from your computer, we are not saying that Killing Floor 2 by Tripwire Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Killing Floor 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 01:53:57.123