Kill em Zombies
Kill em Zombies is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Kill em Zombies from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. You can read more on FreeGamePick.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.freegamepick.com/
to get more info about Kill em Zombies on FreeGamePick.com's website. Kill em Zombies is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Kill em Zombies directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Kill em Zombies is "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Kill em Zombies\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled game.exe and it has a size of 4.37 MB (4584806 bytes).
Kill em Zombies is composed of the following executables which take 5.05 MB (5297710
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (4.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.20 KB)
Kill em Zombies is an application by FreeGamePick.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Kill em Zombies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kill em Zombies from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kill em Zombies or simply click the Search field and type in "Kill em Zombies". The Kill em Zombies app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kill em Zombies in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kill em Zombies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kill em Zombies:
- The publisher is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Kill em Zombies\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kill em Zombies.
8. After uninstalling Kill em Zombies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kill em Zombies which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kill em Zombies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kill em Zombies by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Kill em Zombies by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kill em Zombies supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:13:27.190