Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 from your computerU4enik_77
. You can read more on U4enik_77 or check for application updates here
. Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. KillTheBadGuy.exe is the Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.77 MB (11289088 bytes) on disk.
Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.84 MB (21852772
bytes) on disk.
- KillTheBadGuy.exe (10.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- UniShareWebView.exe (11.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 version 1.0.5413.2
Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 is a program by U4enik_77. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2". The Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 app will be found automatically. When you click Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2.
8. After removing Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 by U4enik_77 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 by U4enik_77 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kill The Bad Guy.v 1.0.5413.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 17:23:48.067