Kill Ping version 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Kill Ping version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Kill Ping version 188.8.131.52 from your systemKill Ping
. Check out here
where you can read more on Kill Ping. More details about Kill Ping version 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.killping.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Kill Ping folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Kill Ping version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Kill Ping\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Kill Ping version 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 4.74 MB (4971128 bytes) and is called Kill Ping.exe.
The executables below are part of Kill Ping version 22.214.171.124. They take about 13.95 MB (14629656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fping.exe (305.50 KB)
- grep.exe (123.28 KB)
- head.exe (74.78 KB)
- Kill Ping Launcher.exe (789.62 KB)
- Kill Ping.exe (4.74 MB)
- KPNetworkTest.exe (9.78 KB)
- KPPingCmd.exe (64.62 KB)
- tail.exe (89.28 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (250.23 KB)
- UdpTest.exe (123.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- WinMTRCmd.exe (187.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Kill Ping version 188.8.131.52.
Kill Ping version 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Kill Ping. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Kill Ping version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kill Ping version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kill Ping version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kill Ping version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Kill Ping version 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Kill Ping version 184.108.40.206 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kill Ping version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kill Ping version 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.killping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kill Ping\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kill Ping version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Kill Ping version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kill Ping version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kill Ping version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kill Ping version 220.127.116.11 by Kill Ping from your computer, we are not saying that Kill Ping version 18.104.22.168 by Kill Ping is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kill Ping version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 03:36:04.610