Kiiroo version 1.2.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Kiiroo version 1.2.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kiiroo version 1.2.3 from your PCKiiroo, B.V.
. Open here
where you can read more on Kiiroo, B.V.. Please follow http://www.kiiroo.com/
if you want to read more on Kiiroo version 1.2.3 on Kiiroo, B.V.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Kiiroo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Kiiroo version 1.2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kiiroo\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. KiirooController.exe is the Kiiroo version 1.2.3's main executable file and it takes approximately 837.50 KB (857600 bytes) on disk.
Kiiroo version 1.2.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 67.50 MB (70782761
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- KiirooController.exe (837.50 KB)
- KiirooController.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (187.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (267.59 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
- nw.exe (58.23 MB)
- nwjc.exe (6.56 MB)
The current page applies to Kiiroo version 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
Kiiroo version 1.2.3 is a program offered by the software company Kiiroo, B.V.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Kiiroo version 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kiiroo version 1.2.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kiiroo version 1.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kiiroo version 1.2.3". The Kiiroo version 1.2.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Kiiroo version 1.2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kiiroo version 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kiiroo version 1.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kiiroo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kiiroo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kiiroo version 1.2.3.
8. After uninstalling Kiiroo version 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiiroo version 1.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiiroo version 1.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kiiroo version 1.2.3 by Kiiroo, B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Kiiroo version 1.2.3 by Kiiroo, B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kiiroo version 1.2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 15:59:29.163