You can find on this page details on how to remove KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 from your PCKigosoft Inc.
. More info about Kigosoft Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 can be seen at http://www.kigosoft.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KigoVideoConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KigoVideoConverter\unins000.exe. KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1's main file takes around 1.73 MB (1818624 bytes) and is named KigoVideoConverter.exe.
The executable files below are part of KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1. They take an average of 34.01 MB (35662110
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (6.21 MB)
- KigoVideoConverter.exe (1.73 MB)
- mencoder.exe (12.00 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (472.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current web page applies to KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 is a program by Kigosoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1". The KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.kigosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KigoVideoConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1.
8. After removing KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 by Kigosoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 by Kigosoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KigoVideoConverter 1.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:18:41.397