Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 from your computerKigo.com Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Kigo.com Inc.. More details about the software Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 can be seen at http://www.kigosoft.com
. Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kigo M4V Converter folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kigo M4V Converter\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.47 MB (2592768 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kigo M4V Converter.exe.
Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.18 MB (3336840
bytes) on disk.
- Kigo M4V Converter.exe (2.47 MB)
- Loader-32.exe (14.00 KB)
- Loader-64.exe (17.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 45.1.2
of Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2.
Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 is a program released by the software company Kigo.com Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 application will be found automatically. After you select Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.kigosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kigo M4V Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 by Kigo.com Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 by Kigo.com Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kigo M4V Converter 5.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:45:42.507