This web page is about Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 from your computer100dof
. More data about 100dof can be found here
. More details about Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.100dof.com
. Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\100dof_kidkeylock directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files\100dof_kidkeylock\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. kidkeylock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 575.50 KB (589312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206. They take 1.22 MB (1275225
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- kidkeylock.exe (575.50 KB)
This web page is about Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company 100dof. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11". The Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.100dof.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\100dof_kidkeylock\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Kid-Key-Lock 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kid-Key-Lock 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kid-Key-Lock 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kid-Key-Lock 126.96.36.199 by 100dof from your PC, we are not saying that Kid-Key-Lock 188.8.131.52 by 100dof is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kid-Key-Lock 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:49:28.003