KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 from your systemKiCad
. More information on KiCad can be seen here
. Please follow www.kicad-pcb.org/
if you want to read more on KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 on KiCad's page. KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KiCad folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KiCad\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.30 MB (3458560 bytes) on disk and is labeled kicad.exe.
KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 is composed of the following executables which take 30.21 MB (31677253
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (67.13 KB)
- bitmap2component.exe (2.78 MB)
- dxf2idf.exe (285.00 KB)
- cli-32.exe (20.50 KB)
- eeschema.exe (1.27 MB)
- gdb.exe (8.78 MB)
- gerbview.exe (1.27 MB)
- idf2vrml.exe (523.00 KB)
- idfcyl.exe (65.00 KB)
- idfrect.exe (55.00 KB)
- kicad-ogltest.exe (6.32 MB)
- kicad.exe (3.30 MB)
- kicad2step.exe (478.00 KB)
- pcbnew.exe (1.27 MB)
- pcb_calculator.exe (1.27 MB)
- pl_editor.exe (1.22 MB)
- python.exe (15.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (94.37 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (90.50 KB)
- t64.exe (100.00 KB)
- w32.exe (87.00 KB)
- w64.exe (97.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (22.50 KB)
- cli.exe (63.50 KB)
- gui-32.exe (20.50 KB)
- gui-64.exe (22.50 KB)
- gui.exe (63.50 KB)
This web page is about KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 version 16043.892671
KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 is an application offered by the software company KiCad. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 or simply click the Search field and type in "KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671". If it exists on your system the KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 application will be found very quickly. After you select KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671:
- The web site of the application is: www.kicad-pcb.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KiCad\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671.
8. After removing KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 by KiCad from your computer, nor are we saying that KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 by KiCad is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KiCad r16043.8bd9b2671 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 14:02:04.103