You can find below details on how to remove KiCad 5.0.1_1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall KiCad 5.0.1_1 from your computerKiCad
. You can read more on KiCad or check for application updates here
. More information about KiCad 5.0.1_1 can be found at www.kicad-pcb.org/
. KiCad 5.0.1_1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\KiCad directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall KiCad 5.0.1_1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KiCad\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. kicad.exe is the KiCad 5.0.1_1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.42 MB (1493504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside KiCad 5.0.1_1. They take about 21.29 MB (22328154
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (63.72 KB)
- bitmap2component.exe (1.34 MB)
- dxf2idf.exe (832.50 KB)
- cli-64.exe (22.50 KB)
- eeschema.exe (796.50 KB)
- gdb.exe (7.45 MB)
- gerbview.exe (796.00 KB)
- idf2vrml.exe (404.50 KB)
- idfcyl.exe (60.00 KB)
- idfrect.exe (50.00 KB)
- kicad-ogltest.exe (4.14 MB)
- kicad.exe (1.42 MB)
- kicad2step.exe (434.00 KB)
- pcbnew.exe (792.50 KB)
- pcb_calculator.exe (796.00 KB)
- pl_editor.exe (745.50 KB)
- python.exe (17.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (17.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (91.61 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (87.00 KB)
- t64.exe (95.50 KB)
- w32.exe (83.50 KB)
- w64.exe (92.00 KB)
- cli-32.exe (21.50 KB)
- cli.exe (63.50 KB)
- gui-32.exe (21.50 KB)
- gui-64.exe (22.50 KB)
- gui.exe (63.50 KB)
This data is about KiCad 5.0.1_1 version 5.0.11
KiCad 5.0.1_1 is a program by KiCad. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall KiCad 5.0.1_1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KiCad 5.0.1_1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KiCad 5.0.1_1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KiCad 5.0.1_1". If it exists on your system the KiCad 5.0.1_1 application will be found automatically. When you click KiCad 5.0.1_1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KiCad 5.0.1_1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KiCad 5.0.1_1:
- The web site of the program is: www.kicad-pcb.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KiCad\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KiCad 5.0.1_1.
8. After removing KiCad 5.0.1_1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KiCad 5.0.1_1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KiCad 5.0.1_1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KiCad 5.0.1_1 by KiCad from your PC, nor are we saying that KiCad 5.0.1_1 by KiCad is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KiCad 5.0.1_1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 15:21:48.073