A guide to uninstall Khan Academy from your system
Khan Academy is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Khan Academy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Khan Academy. Click on http://khanacademy.org
to get more facts about Khan Academy on Khan Academy's website. The program is frequently placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\khanacademy-c3f7472e2b21065f030521882756468b" folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Khan Academy is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\khanacademy-c3f7472e2b21065f030521882756468b\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the Khan Academy's primary executable file and it occupies around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Khan Academy. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This page is about Khan Academy version 1.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Khan Academy versions:
A way to erase Khan Academy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Khan Academy is a program released by Khan Academy. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Khan Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Khan Academy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Khan Academy". If it exists on your system the Khan Academy program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Khan Academy in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Khan Academy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Khan Academy:
- The web site of the application is: http://khanacademy.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\khanacademy-c3f7472e2b21065f030521882756468b\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Khan Academy.
8. After uninstalling Khan Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Khan Academy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Khan Academy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Khan Academy by Khan Academy from your computer, nor are we saying that Khan Academy by Khan Academy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Khan Academy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:06:06.763