Khan Academy is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Khan Academy from your PCSweetLabs
. Open here
for more info on SweetLabs. Khan Academy is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Khan Academy is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Khan Academy. They take about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Khan Academy version 188.8.131.52425
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Khan Academy.ico
Khan Academy is an application by SweetLabs. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Khan Academy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Khan Academy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Khan Academy or simply click the Search field and type in "Khan Academy". If it is installed on your PC the Khan Academy app will be found automatically. When you click Khan Academy in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Khan Academy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Khan Academy.
8. After uninstalling Khan Academy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Khan Academy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Khan Academy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Khan Academy by SweetLabs from your computer, we are not saying that Khan Academy by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Khan Academy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:49:34.610