Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 from your systemJD Inc.
. More information on JD Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 can be found at http://www.mturkjob.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Keyword Sniper Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 is "C:\Program Files\Keyword Sniper Pro\unins000.exe". keysniper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 438.50 KB (449024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1156378
bytes) on disk.
- keysniper.exe (438.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 version 1.11
Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 is a program released by the software company JD Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11". The Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mturkjob.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Keyword Sniper Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11.
8. After removing Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 by JD Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 by JD Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Keyword Sniper Pro v1.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:45:16.823