Keyword Ninja 1.0
Keyword Ninja 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Keyword Ninja 1.0 from your PCCopyright © 2006 Xybercode, Inc.
. More data about Copyright © 2006 Xybercode, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the application Keyword Ninja 1.0 can be found at http://www.xybercode.com
. Usually the Keyword Ninja 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyword Ninja directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Keyword Ninja 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyword Ninja\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) on disk.
Keyword Ninja 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 657.76 KB (673546
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Keyword Ninja 1.0.
Keyword Ninja 1.0 is an application by Copyright © 2006 Xybercode, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Keyword Ninja 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Keyword Ninja 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Keyword Ninja 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keyword Ninja 1.0". The Keyword Ninja 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Keyword Ninja 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Keyword Ninja 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Keyword Ninja 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xybercode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyword Ninja\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Keyword Ninja 1.0.
8. After removing Keyword Ninja 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Keyword Ninja 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Keyword Ninja 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Keyword Ninja 1.0 by Copyright © 2006 Xybercode, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Keyword Ninja 1.0 by Copyright © 2006 Xybercode, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Keyword Ninja 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-11 06:55:38.000