You can find below details on how to remove Keyword Master for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Keyword Master from your PCCliff Carrigan
. You can find out more on Cliff Carrigan or check for application updates here
. Click on http://cliffcarrigan.com
to get more info about Keyword Master on Cliff Carrigan's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyword Master folder (same installation drive as Windows). Keyword Master's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyword Master\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Keyword Master.exe and occupies 6.33 MB (6641214 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Keyword Master. They occupy 6.72 MB (7045182
bytes) on disk.
- Keyword Master.exe (6.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Keyword Master. Click on the links below for other Keyword Master versions:
Keyword Master is an application marketed by the software company Cliff Carrigan. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Keyword Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Keyword Master from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Keyword Master or simply activate the Search field and type in "Keyword Master". The Keyword Master app will be found very quickly. When you click Keyword Master in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Keyword Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keyword Master:
- The publisher is: http://cliffcarrigan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyword Master\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Keyword Master.
8. After removing Keyword Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Keyword Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Keyword Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Keyword Master by Cliff Carrigan from your computer, nor are we saying that Keyword Master by Cliff Carrigan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Keyword Master supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 20:06:57.950