Keyword Atlas is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Keyword Atlas from your computerInnAnTech Industries Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Detailed information about Keyword Atlas can be seen at http://www.appbreed.com
. Keyword Atlas is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeywordAtlas directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Keyword Atlas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KeywordAtlas\undata\un.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Keyword Atlas's primary file takes about 1.32 MB (1389056 bytes) and its name is un.exe.
Keyword Atlas installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 59.84 MB (62750267
bytes) on disk.
- KeywordAtlas.exe (58.52 MB)
- un.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Keyword Atlas. You can find below info on other releases of Keyword Atlas:
Keyword Atlas is a program marketed by InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Keyword Atlas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Keyword Atlas from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Keyword Atlas or simply click the Search field and type in "Keyword Atlas". The Keyword Atlas app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Keyword Atlas in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Keyword Atlas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keyword Atlas:
- The software company is: http://www.appbreed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeywordAtlas\undata\un.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Keyword Atlas.
8. After uninstalling Keyword Atlas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Keyword Atlas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Keyword Atlas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Keyword Atlas by InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Keyword Atlas by InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Keyword Atlas in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:24:41.930