This info is about KeyringPDF 4.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall KeyringPDF 4.3 from your PCiDOC K.K.
. More information on iDOC K.K. can be found here
. Further information about KeyringPDF 4.3 can be seen at http://www.idoc.co.jp
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\KRM folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall KeyringPDF 4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\KRM\krmdec\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. krmarc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 525.55 KB (538168 bytes) on disk.
KeyringPDF 4.3 contains of the executables below. They take 2.80 MB (2931591
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- krmarc.exe (525.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.26 KB)
- kragent.exe (97.55 KB)
- krmext.exe (124.05 KB)
- krmunloder.exe (69.55 KB)
- krspdf.exe (729.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.35 KB)
This page is about KeyringPDF 4.3 version 4.3.0
KeyringPDF 4.3 is an application by the software company iDOC K.K.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove KeyringPDF 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KeyringPDF 4.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KeyringPDF 4.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyringPDF 4.3". If it is installed on your PC the KeyringPDF 4.3 program will be found automatically. After you click KeyringPDF 4.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KeyringPDF 4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyringPDF 4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idoc.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\KRM\krmdec\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeyringPDF 4.3.
8. After uninstalling KeyringPDF 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KeyringPDF 4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyringPDF 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyringPDF 4.3 by iDOC K.K. from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyringPDF 4.3 by iDOC K.K. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyringPDF 4.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:02:55.903