KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8
KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 from your computeriDOC K.K.
. More information on iDOC K.K. can be found here
. You can get more details on KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 at http://www.keyring.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\Flash1.10.8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\Flash1.10.8\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8. ie_manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 181.37 KB (185720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8. They take 1.63 MB (1707864
bytes) on disk.
- ie_manager.exe (181.37 KB)
- krieutil.exe (421.37 KB)
- krsec.exe (185.37 KB)
- krshared_util.exe (205.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.37 KB)
This web page is about KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 version 1.10.8
KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 is a program released by iDOC K.K.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8". The KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.keyring.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Keyring.net\Flash1.10.8\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8.
8. After removing KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 by iDOC K.K. from your computer, we are not saying that KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 by iDOC K.K. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyringFLASH for IE 1.10.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:59:31.147