Keylogger Free 4.7.3
You can find below details on how to remove Keylogger Free 4.7.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Keylogger Free 4.7.3 from your systemKLFSoft Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on KLFSoft Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.key-logger-free.com/
if you want to read more on Keylogger Free 4.7.3 on KLFSoft Co., Ltd.'s web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keylogger Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Keylogger Free 4.7.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Keylogger Free\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Keylogger Free 4.7.3's primary file takes about 1.34 MB (1403168 bytes) and is named KeyloggerFree.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Keylogger Free 4.7.3. They take 4.15 MB (4352225
bytes) on disk.
- goup.exe (2.13 MB)
- KeyloggerFree.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This data is about Keylogger Free 4.7.3 version 4.7.3
Keylogger Free 4.7.3 is a program offered by KLFSoft Co., Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Keylogger Free 4.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Keylogger Free 4.7.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Keylogger Free 4.7.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Keylogger Free 4.7.3". The Keylogger Free 4.7.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Keylogger Free 4.7.3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Keylogger Free 4.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Keylogger Free 4.7.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.key-logger-free.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Keylogger Free\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Keylogger Free 4.7.3.
8. After removing Keylogger Free 4.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Keylogger Free 4.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Keylogger Free 4.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Keylogger Free 4.7.3 by KLFSoft Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Keylogger Free 4.7.3 by KLFSoft Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Keylogger Free 4.7.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 02:03:39.220