Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2
Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 from your PCGoheer.com
. More information on Goheer.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.goheer.com
if you want to read more on Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 on Goheer.com's web page. Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Goheer\Shortcuts directory, subject to the user's decision. Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Goheer\Shortcuts\unins000.exe. kshortcuts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 143.45 KB (146889
bytes) on disk:
- kshortcuts.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 version 1.2
Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 is a program by the software company Goheer.com. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 program will be found automatically. After you click Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goheer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Goheer\Shortcuts\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 by Goheer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 by Goheer.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:18:11.410