Keyboard Row is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Keyboard Row from your PCKeyboard Row
. You can find out more on Keyboard Row or check for application updates here
. Keyboard Row is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\39464E43-1428580019-5036-3954-00269EC5D5B0 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Keyboard Row by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\39464E43-1428580019-5036-3954-00269EC5D5B0\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Keyboard Row's primary file takes about 318.00 KB (325632 bytes) and its name is jnsu816D.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Keyboard Row. They take about 529.66 KB (542375
bytes) on disk.
- jnsu816D.exe (318.00 KB)
- rnsp85E1.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Keyboard Row.
Keyboard Row is an application by Keyboard Row. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Keyboard Row is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Keyboard Row from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Keyboard Row or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keyboard Row". The Keyboard Row application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Keyboard Row in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Keyboard Row, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Keyboard Row.
8. After removing Keyboard Row, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Keyboard Row that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Keyboard Row with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Keyboard Row by Keyboard Row from your PC, nor are we saying that Keyboard Row by Keyboard Row is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Keyboard Row in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:15:09.323