Keyboard Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Keyboard Driver from your PCKB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on KB. Detailed information about Keyboard Driver can be found at http://
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyboard Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Keyboard Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyboard Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Keyboard Driver's main file takes about 3.66 MB (3833344 bytes) and is called DLXHECfg.exe.
Keyboard Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.49 MB (12046235
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLXHECfg.exe (3.66 MB)
- DLXHEMon.exe (3.93 MB)
- DLXHESrv.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- devcon.exe (84.85 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (16.35 KB)
- dpinst.exe (660.85 KB)
- devcon.exe (118.85 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (16.35 KB)
- dpinst.exe (538.35 KB)
The current page applies to Keyboard Driver version 1.0
Keyboard Driver is an application offered by KB. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Keyboard Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Keyboard Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Keyboard Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keyboard Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Keyboard Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Keyboard Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Keyboard Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keyboard Driver:
- The software company is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyboard Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Keyboard Driver.
8. After removing Keyboard Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Keyboard Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Keyboard Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Keyboard Driver by KB from your computer, nor are we saying that Keyboard Driver by KB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Keyboard Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 17:03:34.567