Keyboard Checker 1.0
Keyboard Checker 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Keyboard Checker 1.0 from your PCDaanav Softwares
. More information on Daanav Softwares can be found here
. More information about Keyboard Checker 1.0 can be seen at http://www.daanav.com/
. Usually the Keyboard Checker 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Daanav Keyboard Checker directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Daanav Keyboard Checker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Keyboard Checker 1.0. Keyboard Checker 1.0's main file takes about 30.38 KB (31104 bytes) and its name is KeyboardChecker.exe.
Keyboard Checker 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 726.86 KB (744309
bytes) on disk.
- KeyboardChecker.exe (30.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Keyboard Checker 1.0.
Keyboard Checker 1.0 is a program marketed by Daanav Softwares. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Keyboard Checker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Keyboard Checker 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Keyboard Checker 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Keyboard Checker 1.0". The Keyboard Checker 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Keyboard Checker 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Keyboard Checker 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Keyboard Checker 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.daanav.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Daanav Keyboard Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Keyboard Checker 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Keyboard Checker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Keyboard Checker 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Keyboard Checker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Keyboard Checker 1.0 by Daanav Softwares from your PC, nor are we saying that Keyboard Checker 1.0 by Daanav Softwares is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Keyboard Checker 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-26 05:42:01.707