KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin
You can find below detailed information on how to remove KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin from your PCLuxion
. More data about Luxion can be read here
. More information about KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin can be found at http://www.keyshot.com
. KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyShot5\Plugins\Rhino folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyShot5\Plugins\Rhino\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin. KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin's main file takes around 49.42 KB (50601 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.42 KB (50601
bytes) on disk.
This page is about KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin version 3.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin:
KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin is a program offered by Luxion. Some people want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin". The KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin app will be found very quickly. After you select KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.keyshot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyShot5\Plugins\Rhino\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin.
8. After removing KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin by Luxion from your PC, we are not saying that KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin by Luxion is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyShot 5 Rhino Plugin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-14 15:25:10.247