KeyFinder Thing is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall KeyFinder Thing from your PCKeyFinder Thing
. You can read more on KeyFinder Thing or check for application updates here
. Please open http://ychatsharp.com/
if you want to read more on KeyFinder Thing on KeyFinder Thing's web page. KeyFinder Thing is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyFinder Thing folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. KeyFinder Thing's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyFinder Thing\unins000.exe. KeyFinder Thing's main file takes about 572.00 KB (585728 bytes) and its name is KeyfinderThing3.exe.
The executable files below are part of KeyFinder Thing. They occupy an average of 1.68 MB (1760707
bytes) on disk.
- KeyfinderThing3.exe (572.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Click on the links below for other KeyFinder Thing versions:
KeyFinder Thing is an application released by the software company KeyFinder Thing. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall KeyFinder Thing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KeyFinder Thing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeyFinder Thing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyFinder Thing". If it exists on your system the KeyFinder Thing program will be found automatically. After you click KeyFinder Thing in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KeyFinder Thing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyFinder Thing:
- The publisher is: http://ychatsharp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyFinder Thing\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyFinder Thing.
8. After removing KeyFinder Thing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyFinder Thing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyFinder Thing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeyFinder Thing by KeyFinder Thing from your PC, we are not saying that KeyFinder Thing by KeyFinder Thing is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KeyFinder Thing supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 16:19:02.210