KeyBoardWindow 1.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KeyBoardWindow 1.1 from your computerXPSoft
. Additional info about XPSoft can be read here
. Further information about KeyBoardWindow 1.1 can be seen at http://www.xpsoft.devtown.net
. Usually the KeyBoardWindow 1.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyBoardWindow directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyBoardWindow\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KeyBoardWindow 1.1. KeyBoardWindow 1.1's primary file takes about 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) and its name is kbw.exe.
The executable files below are part of KeyBoardWindow 1.1. They take an average of 1.60 MB (1674245
bytes) on disk.
- kbw.exe (528.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.50 KB)
- viewer.exe (453.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of KeyBoardWindow 1.1.
KeyBoardWindow 1.1 is an application marketed by XPSoft. Some users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase KeyBoardWindow 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase KeyBoardWindow 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeyBoardWindow 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyBoardWindow 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the KeyBoardWindow 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click KeyBoardWindow 1.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KeyBoardWindow 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyBoardWindow 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xpsoft.devtown.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyBoardWindow\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyBoardWindow 1.1.
8. After removing KeyBoardWindow 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBoardWindow 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyBoardWindow 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyBoardWindow 1.1 by XPSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyBoardWindow 1.1 by XPSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyBoardWindow 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 22:29:56.830