Key Performer 1.1
This info is about Key Performer 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Key Performer 1.1 from your systemGSi
. Take a look here
for more info on GSi. Please follow http://www.GenuineSoundware.com
if you want to read more on Key Performer 1.1 on GSi's website. Key Performer 1.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSi\KeyPerformer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Key Performer 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GSi\KeyPerformer\unins000.exe. KeyPerformer.exe is the Key Performer 1.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.08 MB (1137152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Key Performer 1.1. They occupy about 1.75 MB (1832794
bytes) on disk.
- KeyPerformer.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Key Performer 1.1 version 1.1
Key Performer 1.1 is an application released by GSi. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Key Performer 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Key Performer 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Key Performer 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Key Performer 1.1". The Key Performer 1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Key Performer 1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Key Performer 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Key Performer 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.GenuineSoundware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GSi\KeyPerformer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Key Performer 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Key Performer 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Key Performer 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Key Performer 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Key Performer 1.1 by GSi from your PC, we are not saying that Key Performer 1.1 by GSi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Key Performer 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-25 00:03:54.430