Key Folder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Key Folder from your computerMag2Software
. You can find out more on Mag2Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Key Folder can be found at http://www.mag2soft.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Key Folder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Key Folder\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Key Folder. The application's main executable file is labeled KeyFolder.exe and its approximative size is 524.00 KB (536576 bytes).
Key Folder installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 576.40 KB (590238
bytes) on disk.
- KeyFolder.exe (524.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.40 KB)
This data is about Key Folder version 1.22
Key Folder is a program offered by Mag2Software. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Key Folder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Key Folder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Key Folder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Key Folder". The Key Folder program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Key Folder in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Key Folder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Key Folder:
- The software company is: http://www.mag2soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Key Folder\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Key Folder.
8. After uninstalling Key Folder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Key Folder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Key Folder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Key Folder by Mag2Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Key Folder by Mag2Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Key Folder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:18:07.493