Ketonix version 2.4.4
This web page is about Ketonix version 2.4.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Ketonix version 2.4.4 from your systemKetonix AB
. Additional info about Ketonix AB can be read here
. Click on https://www.ketonix.com
to get more facts about Ketonix version 2.4.4 on Ketonix AB's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ketonix directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Ketonix version 2.4.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ketonix\unins000.exe. Ketonix.exe is the Ketonix version 2.4.4's primary executable file and it occupies around 27.05 MB (28365844 bytes) on disk.
Ketonix version 2.4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.01 MB (46144697
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (7.10 MB)
- Ketonix.exe (27.05 MB)
- nwjc.exe (8.83 MB)
- payload.exe (344.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.4
of Ketonix version 2.4.4.
Ketonix version 2.4.4 is a program marketed by the software company Ketonix AB. Some people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Ketonix version 2.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ketonix version 2.4.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ketonix version 2.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ketonix version 2.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Ketonix version 2.4.4 app will be found automatically. When you select Ketonix version 2.4.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ketonix version 2.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ketonix version 2.4.4:
- The publisher is: https://www.ketonix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ketonix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ketonix version 2.4.4.
8. After uninstalling Ketonix version 2.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ketonix version 2.4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ketonix version 2.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ketonix version 2.4.4 by Ketonix AB from your computer, we are not saying that Ketonix version 2.4.4 by Ketonix AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ketonix version 2.4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 06:52:14.267