Keseling CD-Menü 6.5
This page is about Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 from your computerSebastian Keseling Software
. Go over here
for more details on Sebastian Keseling Software. Please follow http://www.keseling.de
if you want to read more on Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 on Sebastian Keseling Software's page. Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Keseling CD-Menü 6.5\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CDM_Edit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.76 MB (13383880 bytes) on disk.
Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 contains of the executables below. They take 25.60 MB (26838967
bytes) on disk.
- CDM_Edit.exe (12.76 MB)
- KeselingTRA.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CDStart.exe (8.18 MB)
This page is about Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 version 6.5
Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 is an application marketed by the software company Sebastian Keseling Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Keseling CD-Menü 6.5". The Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Keseling CD-Menü 6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keseling CD-Menü 6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.keseling.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Keseling CD-Menü 6.5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Keseling CD-Menü 6.5.
8. After removing Keseling CD-Menü 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 by Sebastian Keseling Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 by Sebastian Keseling Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Keseling CD-Menü 6.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 18:51:41.160