You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Kermit 7.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Kermit 7.1 from your computerMyFrogTools
. More information on MyFrogTools can be found here
. More details about the program Kermit 7.1 can be seen at http://www.myfrogtools.com
. Usually the Kermit 7.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Kermit folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Kermit 7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kermit\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Kermit.exe and occupies 568.00 KB (581632 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Kermit 7.1. They occupy 621.98 KB (636910
bytes) on disk.
- Kermit.exe (568.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (53.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1
of Kermit 7.1.
Kermit 7.1 is an application offered by MyFrogTools. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Kermit 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kermit 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kermit 7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kermit 7.1". If it exists on your system the Kermit 7.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Kermit 7.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kermit 7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kermit 7.1:
- The software company is: http://www.myfrogtools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kermit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kermit 7.1.
8. After removing Kermit 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kermit 7.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kermit 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kermit 7.1 by MyFrogTools from your computer, nor are we saying that Kermit 7.1 by MyFrogTools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kermit 7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:56:30.353