Kerish Doctor 2015
This web page is about Kerish Doctor 2015 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2015 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can get more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. More details about the software Kerish Doctor 2015 can be found at http://www.kerish.org
. Kerish Doctor 2015 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor folder, depending on the user's option. Kerish Doctor 2015's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\unins000.exe. KerishDoctor.exe is the Kerish Doctor 2015's main executable file and it takes around 3.67 MB (3847840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kerish Doctor 2015. They occupy 6.14 MB (6434498
bytes) on disk.
- KerishDoctor.exe (3.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about Kerish Doctor 2015 version 4.60
Kerish Doctor 2015 is a program marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Kerish Doctor 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kerish Doctor 2015 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kerish Doctor 2015 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kerish Doctor 2015". The Kerish Doctor 2015 program will be found very quickly. When you select Kerish Doctor 2015 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kerish Doctor 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kerish Doctor 2015:
- The software company is: http://www.kerish.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kerish Doctor 2015.
8. After removing Kerish Doctor 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kerish Doctor 2015 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kerish Doctor 2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2015 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, nor are we saying that Kerish Doctor 2015 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2015 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:11:17.527