Kerish Doctor 2015
This web page is about Kerish Doctor 2015 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2015 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can get more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. More details about the software Kerish Doctor 2015 can be found at http://www.kerish.org
. Kerish Doctor 2015 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor folder, depending on the user's option. Kerish Doctor 2015's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\unins000.exe. KerishDoctor.exe is the Kerish Doctor 2015's main executable file and it takes around 3.67 MB (3847840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kerish Doctor 2015. They occupy 6.14 MB (6434498
bytes) on disk.
- KerishDoctor.exe (3.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about Kerish Doctor 2015 version 4.60
Kerish Doctor 2015 is a program marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Kerish Doctor 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kerish Doctor 2015 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kerish Doctor 2015 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kerish Doctor 2015". If it exists on your system the Kerish Doctor 2015 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kerish Doctor 2015 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kerish Doctor 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kerish Doctor 2015:
- The publisher is: http://www.kerish.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kerish Doctor 2015.
8. After removing Kerish Doctor 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kerish Doctor 2015 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kerish Doctor 2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2015 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, nor are we saying that Kerish Doctor 2015 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2015 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:11:17.527