Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 from your computerSquad
. More info about Squad can be found here
. Please follow https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/
if you want to read more on Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 on Squad's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830\unins000.exe. KSP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.09 MB (11628032 bytes) on disk.
Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.40 MB (24533665
bytes) on disk.
- KSP.exe (11.09 MB)
- Launcher.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 version 1.0.830
Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 is a program by the software company Squad. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830". If it is installed on your PC the Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 app will be found automatically. When you select Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830:
- The web site of the application is: https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830.
8. After removing Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 by Squad from your computer, nor are we saying that Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 by Squad is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kerbal Space Program v.1.0.830 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 03:47:29.373