Kerbal Space Program
Kerbal Space Program is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Kerbal Space Program from your systemU4enik_77
. Additional info about U4enik_77 can be read here
. Kerbal Space Program is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerbal Space Program directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Kerbal Space Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerbal Space Program\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. KSP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.09 MB (11628032 bytes) on disk.
Kerbal Space Program is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.35 MB (24487348
bytes) on disk:
- KSP.exe (11.09 MB)
- Launcher.exe (11.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
Kerbal Space Program is an application marketed by U4enik_77. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Kerbal Space Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kerbal Space Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kerbal Space Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kerbal Space Program". If it exists on your system the Kerbal Space Program program will be found very quickly. When you select Kerbal Space Program in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kerbal Space Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kerbal Space Program.
8. After removing Kerbal Space Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kerbal Space Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kerbal Space Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kerbal Space Program by U4enik_77 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kerbal Space Program by U4enik_77 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kerbal Space Program supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 18:35:52.990