Kenwood Media Application
Kenwood Media Application is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Kenwood Media Application from your computerKENWOOD
. Go over here
where you can get more info on KENWOOD. Usually the Kenwood Media Application program is found in the C:\Program Files\KENWOOD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Kenwood Media Application by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KENWOOD\HD20GA7\BACKUP\INSTALL\INSTALL\Install.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called KwdMediaApp.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1582944 bytes).
Kenwood Media Application is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.29 MB (2401144
bytes) on disk:
- KwdMediaApp.exe (1.51 MB)
- Install.exe (354.10 KB)
- setup.exe (444.92 KB)
Kenwood Media Application is a program marketed by the software company KENWOOD. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Kenwood Media Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Kenwood Media Application with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kenwood Media Application or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kenwood Media Application". If it exists on your system the Kenwood Media Application application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kenwood Media Application in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Kenwood Media Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kenwood Media Application.
8. After uninstalling Kenwood Media Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kenwood Media Application which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kenwood Media Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kenwood Media Application by KENWOOD from your PC, nor are we saying that Kenwood Media Application by KENWOOD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kenwood Media Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:36:21.180