KensingtonWorks (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KensingtonWorks (remove only) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KensingtonWorks (remove only) from your systemKesington
. Open here
for more info on Kesington. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\KensingtonWorks folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall KensingtonWorks (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kensington\KensingtonWorks\Uninstall.exe /AllUsers. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named KensingtonWorks.exe and its approximative size is 912.00 KB (933888 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in KensingtonWorks (remove only). They occupy 2.45 MB (2567886
bytes) on disk.
- KensingtonWorks for UltimatePresenter.exe (1.48 MB)
- KensingtonWorks.exe (912.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (77.12 KB)
This web page is about KensingtonWorks (remove only) version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of KensingtonWorks (remove only):
...click to view all...
KensingtonWorks (remove only) is an application released by the software company Kesington. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove KensingtonWorks (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KensingtonWorks (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KensingtonWorks (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "KensingtonWorks (remove only)". The KensingtonWorks (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KensingtonWorks (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KensingtonWorks (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KensingtonWorks (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KensingtonWorks (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KensingtonWorks (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KensingtonWorks (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KensingtonWorks (remove only) by Kesington from your computer, nor are we saying that KensingtonWorks (remove only) by Kesington is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KensingtonWorks (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 15:04:15.380