You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall KenoCheck 2.0.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall KenoCheck 2.0.6 from your computerKaemsoft
. You can read more on Kaemsoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the software KenoCheck 2.0.6 can be found at http://www.kaemsoft.de
. KenoCheck 2.0.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\KenoCheck2 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing KenoCheck 2.0.6 is C:\Program Files\KenoCheck2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. KenoCheck.exe is the KenoCheck 2.0.6's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.38 MB (3543040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in KenoCheck 2.0.6. They take 4.09 MB (4285488
bytes) on disk.
- KenoCheck.exe (3.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (725.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6
of KenoCheck 2.0.6.
KenoCheck 2.0.6 is a program released by the software company Kaemsoft. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase KenoCheck 2.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete KenoCheck 2.0.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KenoCheck 2.0.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KenoCheck 2.0.6". If it exists on your system the KenoCheck 2.0.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KenoCheck 2.0.6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KenoCheck 2.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KenoCheck 2.0.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kaemsoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KenoCheck2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KenoCheck 2.0.6.
8. After removing KenoCheck 2.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KenoCheck 2.0.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KenoCheck 2.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KenoCheck 2.0.6 by Kaemsoft from your PC, we are not saying that KenoCheck 2.0.6 by Kaemsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KenoCheck 2.0.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:47:35.960