Kelmol 4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kelmol 4.0 from your systemMatthieu van DELFT
. Take a look here
for more details on Matthieu van DELFT. Please follow http://www.chthera.fr/
if you want to read more on Kelmol 4.0 on Matthieu van DELFT's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChThera folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Kelmol 4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChThera\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) on disk and is named Kelmol.exe.
Kelmol 4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2072017
bytes) on disk.
- Kelmol.exe (824.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
- UpdateKelmol.exe (517.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Kelmol 4.0.
Kelmol 4.0 is a program by the software company Matthieu van DELFT. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Kelmol 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kelmol 4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kelmol 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kelmol 4.0". If it exists on your system the Kelmol 4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kelmol 4.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kelmol 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kelmol 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.chthera.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChThera\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kelmol 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Kelmol 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kelmol 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kelmol 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kelmol 4.0 by Matthieu van DELFT from your PC, we are not saying that Kelmol 4.0 by Matthieu van DELFT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kelmol 4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-14 13:47:46.220