Keepinhead 2.0.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Keepinhead 2.0.6 from your computerACCORTA INSTITUTE s.r.o.
. Further information on ACCORTA INSTITUTE s.r.o. can be found here
. More information about the program Keepinhead 2.0.6 can be seen at http://www.keepinhead.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Keepinhead directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Keepinhead 2.0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Keepinhead\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Keepinhead 2.0.6's main file takes about 3.65 MB (3830784 bytes) and is named Keepinhead.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Keepinhead 2.0.6. They occupy 4.32 MB (4526362
bytes) on disk.
- Keepinhead.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Keepinhead 2.0.6 version 2.0.6
Keepinhead 2.0.6 is an application released by the software company ACCORTA INSTITUTE s.r.o.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Keepinhead 2.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Keepinhead 2.0.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Keepinhead 2.0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Keepinhead 2.0.6". If it is installed on your PC the Keepinhead 2.0.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Keepinhead 2.0.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Keepinhead 2.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Keepinhead 2.0.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.keepinhead.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Keepinhead\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Keepinhead 2.0.6.
8. After removing Keepinhead 2.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Keepinhead 2.0.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Keepinhead 2.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Keepinhead 2.0.6 by ACCORTA INSTITUTE s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Keepinhead 2.0.6 by ACCORTA INSTITUTE s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Keepinhead 2.0.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:25:24.970