Keeper Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Keeper Desktop from your computerCallpod Inc.
. You can find out more on Callpod Inc. or check for application updates here
. Keeper Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Callpod\Keeper Desktop directory, subject to the user's choice. Keeper Desktop's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. KeeperDesktopWindows.exe is the Keeper Desktop's primary executable file and it takes around 602.50 KB (616960 bytes) on disk.
Keeper Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.19 MB (1250632
bytes) on disk.
- KeeperDesktopWindows.exe (602.50 KB)
- Uninstall.EXE (618.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Keeper Desktop version 2.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Keeper Desktop versions:
Keeper Desktop is a program marketed by Callpod Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Keeper Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Keeper Desktop from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Keeper Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Keeper Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Keeper Desktop application will be found automatically. After you click Keeper Desktop in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Keeper Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Keeper Desktop.
8. After removing Keeper Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Keeper Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Keeper Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Keeper Desktop by Callpod Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Keeper Desktop by Callpod Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Keeper Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:04:19.447