You can find on this page details on how to remove KeepMySettingsX for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall KeepMySettingsX from your computerInstallX, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on InstallX, LLC. KeepMySettingsX is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KeepMySettingsX folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for KeepMySettingsX is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KeepMySettingsX\keepmysettingsx.exe. The program's main executable file is titled keepmysettingsx.exe and it has a size of 962.07 KB (985160 bytes).
KeepMySettingsX is composed of the following executables which occupy 962.07 KB (985160
bytes) on disk:
- keepmysettingsx.exe (962.07 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling KeepMySettingsX we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall KeepMySettingsX:
The files below were left behind on your disk by KeepMySettingsX when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
KeepMySettingsX is an application by InstallX, LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase KeepMySettingsX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KeepMySettingsX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KeepMySettingsX or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeepMySettingsX". If it exists on your system the KeepMySettingsX application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KeepMySettingsX in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KeepMySettingsX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeepMySettingsX.
8. After uninstalling KeepMySettingsX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeepMySettingsX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeepMySettingsX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeepMySettingsX by InstallX, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that KeepMySettingsX by InstallX, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeepMySettingsX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:16:43.970