You can find on this page details on how to remove KeepMySettingsX for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall KeepMySettingsX from your computerInstallX, LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on InstallX, LLC. KeepMySettingsX is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KeepMySettingsX folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for KeepMySettingsX is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KeepMySettingsX\keepmysettingsx.exe. The program's main executable file is titled keepmysettingsx.exe and it has a size of 962.07 KB (985160 bytes).
KeepMySettingsX is composed of the following executables which occupy 962.07 KB (985160
bytes) on disk:
- keepmysettingsx.exe (962.07 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling KeepMySettingsX we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall KeepMySettingsX:
The files below were left behind on your disk by KeepMySettingsX when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
KeepMySettingsX is an application by InstallX, LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase KeepMySettingsX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KeepMySettingsX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeepMySettingsX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeepMySettingsX". The KeepMySettingsX program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KeepMySettingsX in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KeepMySettingsX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeepMySettingsX.
8. After uninstalling KeepMySettingsX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeepMySettingsX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeepMySettingsX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeepMySettingsX by InstallX, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that KeepMySettingsX by InstallX, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeepMySettingsX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:16:43.970